If you’re in the market for a midsize car that does more than you think a midsize car can possibly do, then you really want to take a closer look at the Honda Accord. This amazing midsize sedan is a Honda standout and maintains its remarkable popularity among drivers and critics alike with every passing model year. The 2018 Accord underwent a complete overhaul that brought about the best Accord yet in terms of style, equipment, and performance. For 2019, Honda stepped up the model even more. Wondering which of the 2019 Honda Accord trims suits you best? Read on and see what each has to offer.
2o19 Honda Accord Trim Lineup
You certainly can’t go wrong with any one of the 2019 Accord trims, but everyone has preferences. You want to hit that sweet spot where your car of choice comes equipped with everything you need and desire – without making you pay more for features and equipment that don’t make your list of must-haves. In the Accord, that’s easy. The 2019 Accord lineup features five trims that are all admirably equipped. There’s one that’s just right for you.
- Honda Accord LX – Sure, it’s the base model. But there’s nothing basic about a car that comes with standard features like dual-zone automatic climate control, a rearview camera, and Honda Sensing. Bluetooth technology, a USB port, and a 7-inch display screen are also standard.
- Honda Accord Sport – This second trim in the lineup takes the standard features from the LX and adds to them with a power-adjustable driver’s seat, a larger touchscreen, LED fog lights, Apple CarPlay / Android Auto, and HondaLink connectivity.
- Honda Accord EX – Here, you receive more safety and driver assistance help with the addition of blind spot monitoring. The EX also adds HD radio, remote start, heated front seats, and a moonroof.
- Honda Accord EX-L – The EX-L ups the refinement inside the cabin with leather-trimmed seats, plus a power-adjustable front passenger’s seat and a 10-speaker audio system.
- Honda Accord Touring – At the top of the lineup, the Touring takes everything from the EX-L and enhances it with a head-up display, ventilated front seats, heated rear seats, a Wi-Fi hotspot, a satellite linked navigation system, and wireless device charging.
You might also like: New Honda Lineup: Civic vs. Accord
Find Your Accord at Serra Honda O’Fallon
Now that you’ve seen what each of the 2019 Honda Accord trims has to offer, it’s time to check them out in person. You can do that at Serra Honda O’Fallon, where we have a fantastic selection of new Hondas including a variety of Accord models. Explore them to your heart’s content and test drive your top picks. You’re bound to find your ideal Honda among our amazing inventory. And if you love our cars, just wait until you see our prices!